The firm provides services in all fields of Labour Law: individual (employer-employees relationship), collective (employers-trade unions relationship), occupational safety and health (OSH management and prevention), and Social Security Law.
Our professionals provide preventive legal advice through four means:
- Consulting Services: regular legal counsel on the application of regulations and judgments that may have implications or effects on the activity of our clients.
- Collective bargaining: assistance and representation of our clients in bilateral negotiations between companies and unions, in tripartite meetings before the National Department of Labour (DINATRA) and in institutionalized meetings before the Wages Councils.
- Workshops: dictation of practical workshops on significant topics in relation to the subject.
- Labour audits: labour due diligence procedures with the aim of examining the degree of compliance with the current regulations.
We also advise in the area of labour relations and human management, assisting our clients in the implementation of HR management policies and promoting understanding and cooperation between employers and workers.
Once the preventive and bargaining process is exhausted, we participate in several instances of dispute resolution:
- Litigation before Labour Courts for individual claims, before Civil Courts for collective claims and before the Administrative Court for the annulment of administrative acts.
- Administrative proceedings before the Ministry of Labour and Social Security (MTSS) and DINATRA for the settlement of individual and collective disputes, before the General Bureau of Labour and Social Security (IGTSS) for inspections or sanctions and before the Social Security Fund (BPS) for appraisals.
- Arbitration for the settlement of individual or collective disputes.
- Internal administrative investigations conducted at companies, focused on the different matters such as the investigation of labour offences, workplace harassment claims, etc.
We assist companies interested in investing and settling in our country in relation to: filing labour documentation before the MTSS, determination of the corresponding activity group within the Wages Councils, managing work permits, visas and residences necessary for foreign workers, and assisting in the determination and interpretation of labour standards applicable to their activity.