Our law firm offers training and practical workshops that may include, depending on the public, different legal topics such as labor, notarial, corporate and commercial matters.
The workshops are addressed to professionals (lawyers, accountants and notaries), as well as to directors and shareholders of corporations, hierarchies and superior personnel, and even to any other natural person than is in charge of labor relations or union representatives.
The aim of the training is to inform and highlight the most important issues of each area in order to mitigate any possible contingencies that may arise from the ignorance of applicable regulation or from the inconvenient of management.
In labor and union matters, we focus the courses on the following topics:
- Collective bargaining: system, levels and contents.
- Exercise of the power of management: good business management practices.
- Employer disciplinary power: Its scope and limitations.
- Safety and health at work: Management and prevention.
- Prevention of sexual and labor harassment.
- Management of labor relations: issues to consider when developing internal policies.
In corporate matters we will deal with the following topics:
- Directors of Commercial Corporations: duties, rights, and methods to limit their responsibilities.
- Shareholders of Stock Corporations: function, rights, and obligations.
- Good practices of Corporate Governance: implementation of manuals and good practice protocols.
- Functioning of Stock Corporations.
- Mergers, Excisions and Acquisitions: Relevant practical aspects to consider when evaluating these operations either from the perspective of the buyer or seller or the absorber or absorbed.
- Family businesses: management, direction and planning.
In commercial matters we will highlight the following topics:
- The importance of documenting relationships with suppliers, customers and any other business relationship. Different types of contracts and the most important clauses suggested to be incorporated.
- Documenting credits in different ways.
- Guarantees: classes, models and benefits of each type of guarantee.
- Management of defaulters: Protocol of action before debtors, with special emphasis on the execution of securities and invoices.
In Real Estate matters we highlight:
- The importance of the notarial acts as means of proof.
- The notarial intervention as a mechanism to resolve conflicts.
- Powers of attorneys: optimize business operations through the delegation of powers.
Without prejudice to the matters mentioned above, we also prepare tailor-made courses based on regulatory novelties, requirements or relevant circumstances that merit their treatment.