Clients - CSR
Our firm provides intense and ongoing counselling and assistance to domestic companies and investors, as well as managing affairs for both individuals and trade organizations. The vast array of sectors in which our clients operate demonstrates the expertise of our professionals in various areas of activity. Some of them include:
- Industries. We have a longstanding relationship with companies with strong presence in the industrial sector: construction, textile, leather, dairy, food, tobacco, meat and pharmaceuticals.
- Services. We advise all types of service providers, from nursing homes, storage and logistics companies, funeral homes, customs brokers, distributors, cable TV services and publishing companies.
- Agriculture and agro-industries. We advise companies in the agricultural sector, with activity in both traditional and other sectors which have developed significantly in recent years.
- Health and social welfare. We work for major medical assistance institutions. We advise, from their foundation stages, several health insurance conventions constituted by agreement between companies and their workers.
- Telecommunications and related services. Companies with a significant share in the data processing services, cable TV and call centers market trust us with their legal affairs.
- Financial services. Insurance, private banking companies, consultants and credit unions consult us especially on labor and commercial matters, and have trusted us with their defense in litigation proceedings.
- Banking and financial intermediation institutions: We provide legal services to top tier banking institutions in Uruguay in labor and social security law matters, and we assist them in litigation.
- Educational institutions. We advise private sector educational institutions that provide primary, secondary and university education.
- Transport: We provide legal advise to maritim companies in labor,commercial and social security law matters, and we represent them in litigation.
- Audits - Consulting Firms. We are proud to be trusted by audit firms and top of the line service consultants.
- Pro-bono services: We provide pro-bono services to non-profit institutions and civil associations (teaching and care for people with disabilities), with whom we share values and projects.
We attach great importance to confidentiality in the relationship with our clients. Hence, their names are not published. However, we can gladly produce a list proving our firm’s experience in the different areas, if required.