María Cecilia Demarco
Born on May 3, 1979 in Montevideo, Uruguay. Lawyer, associated with the firm since email@example.com
She specializes in advising companies in various branches of activity in the areas of individual and collective labor law, with experience in contentious and administrative matters.
Advice in Corporate and Aeronautical Law also stands out in her practice area, advising companies on commercial contracting, acquisitions, restructuring and regulatory aspects related to the operation in Uruguay.
• Doctor in Law and Social Sciences -Universidad de la República. Graduated in 2003.
• Postgraduate in Applied Labor Law – University of Montevideo - Graduated 2018.
• Master's Degree in Labor and Social Security Law at the University of the Republic (ongoing).
• IATA Courses - Air Law Diploma - IATA - Geneva.
From 2005 to 2012, he was Legal Affairs Director of the main air transport company in Uruguay, being responsible for the management of all legal and legal affairs of the company, either directly participating, and through coordination and strategic direction of all external lawyers who work as advisors of the company (in Uruguay and abroad - Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, USA, Spain).
From 2012 to 2020, she worked as a Senior Lawyer at Posadas, Posadas & Vecino Law Firm, where she provided advice on labor and social security issues to national and international companies, being the head of the firm's Labor Law Department.
In the academic field, is applicant teacher of Labor Law and Social Security at the University of the Republic.
• Collaborator in the Yearbook of Labor Jurisprudence since 2007.
• Author of articles in specialized labor law publications and various press media.
Uruguayan Association of Labor Law and Social Security.
Uruguayan Association of Aeronautical Law
Spanish English and Portuguese.