Born on March 20th, 1989 in Florida, Uruguay.
Provides comprehensive legal advice to companies that perform or seek to carry out their activities in the country, with emphasis on Labour Law, social security, and occupational safety and health matters.
Represents companies in administrative matters before State agencies such as the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, the Social Security Authority and the State Insurance Company and in contentious matters before the Judicial Branch and in matters of individual and collective labour conflicts.
- Master in Labour and Social Security Law at the Post-Graduate Studies School of the University of the Republic – In progress.
- Post-graduate course "Contribuciones Especiales de la Seguridad Social" at the University of Montevideo.
- Doctor in Law and Social Sciences, School of Law of the University of the Republic (2013)
- Took numerous training programs on Labour, Commercial and Procedural Law organized by the University of the Republic (from 2009 to 2015).
From February 2011 to March 2016 worked first as a Legal Assistant and then as a Lawyer in the Labour and Social Security Department at the firm Ferrere Abogados where she provided legal support in labour and social security matters to national and multinational companies.
- Candidate professor in Labour and Social Security Law at the University of the Republic (2015 - present).
- Speaker at XXII Jornadas Uruguayas de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social (2011).
- Uruguayan Bar Association.
- Uruguayan Association of Labour and Social Security Law.
Spanish and English.