He was born on March 4, 1959 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Advice and litigation in labor, social security, civil and commercial matters.
- Doctor in Law and Social Sciences (1985) and Public Notary (1989) from the Law School of the University of the Republic.
- ACDE-ISEDE General Management Program (1997).
- Service Business Management Program, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (1999).
- Professor of the subject "Labor and Social Security Law" (Notary Public) at the Law School of the University of Montevideo. (2007 to date).
- Author (with Matías Pérez del Castillo) of the “Manual of Collective Labor Law” (2012) and “Companies and Trade Unions” (1st. Ed. 2013; 2nd. Ed. 2014; 3rd. Ed. 2016).
Other professional activities
Editor (with Dr. Santiago Pérez del Castillo) of the Informativo Laboral CADE (1986-2011).
Spanish and English.