Born on June 7th, 1989 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Provides comprehensive legal advice to companies that perform or seek to carry out their activities in the country, with emphasis on Labour Law, social security, and occupational safety and health matters.
Represents companies in administrative matters before State agencies such as the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, the Social Security Authority and the State Insurance Company and in contentious matters before the Judicial Branch and in matters of individual and collective labour conflicts in the scope of the Wage Councils.
- Postgraduate in Applied Labour Law, University of Montevideo (2023- in progress).
- Master's Degree in Business Law, “Universitat de Barcelona”, in Barcelona, Spain (2017).
- Doctor in Law and Social Sciences, School of Law of the University of the Republic (2013).
- Took several courses and attended various conventions organized by University of the Republic, the Uruguayan Bar Association and the Uruguayan Association of Labour and Social Security Law on Labour and Procedural Law.
During 2016 worked as a legal intern in a Spain law firm located at Barcelona, where she provided legal advice on various matters and gave representation to companies in administrative matters.
From 2010 to 2015 worked for the law firm Ferrere Abogados in the Litigation and Labour Departments, where she provided civil, labour, social security and health and safety-related advice, as well as representation in civil and labour administrative and litigation matters for medium and large national and international companies.
- Co-author of "El correo electrónico como medio de prueba documental" ("E-mail as a means of documentary evidence") (published in Revista de Derecho y Tribunales, Issue 18, February 2012), "La estabilidad en el Derecho Laboral Uruguayo" ("Stability in Uruguayan Labour Law") (published in XXII Uruguayan Labour Law And Social Security, Montevideo, October 19 and 20, 2011) and "Las costas y costos en los procesos laborales" ("Costs and costs in labour processes") (published in CADE Magazine, volume XXXII, year 2015).
- Currently working on the Commission in charge of the drafting of the Mediation Bill.
- Labour Law Commision of the Uruguayan Bar Association.
- Uruguayan Bar Association.
- Uruguayan Association of Entrepreneurs Women.
Spanish, English and Portuguese