Comprehensive advice to companies and individuals, focusing on labour, commercial, civil and administrative matters. Advises on negotiation and collective labour agreements. Extensive experience in civil and industrial installations contracts.
Represents companies in administrative matters before State agencies such as the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, the Social Security Authority and the State Insurance Company and in contentious matters before the Judicial Branch and in matters of individual and collective labour conflicts.
- Doctor in Law and Social Sciences, School of Law of the University of the Republic (2009)
- Took numerous courses in labour, commercial and agribusiness matters.
- Candidate professor of Commercial Law at Salto`s headquarters of the University of the Republic (2009 – present).
- Co- author of “Manual de Normas de Seguridad y Salud en el Trabajo”, (“Manual of Standards for Safety and Health at Work"), with Matias Perez del Castillo (FCU, 2014).
- Editor and co-editor of articles on Commercial, Labour and IT Law.
Spanish and English.